Deploy a contract
This guide will help you deploy a smart contract on Taiko.
- A wallet with some testnet ETH on Taiko (can receive this from the bridge).
- The private key to the account with testnet ETH on Taiko.
Deploy a contract using Foundry
1. Install Foundry
Open a terminal and run the following commands to install Foundry:
2. Create a project with Foundry
3. Deploy your contract
Deploy the contract located at
YOUR_PRIVATE_KEY below with your private key which has some testnet ETH on Taiko.
Deploy a contract using Hardhat
Deploy a contract using Remix
1. Open Remix IDE
2. Create a new
- Give it any name, for example
- Fill with this example code:
- Change the Compiler version to
- Then compile it.
- Change the Environment to
Finally, verify the smart contract using Blockscout
Deploy a contract using thirdweb